Cancellation and interruption insurance
To fully enjoy your holidays!
The cancellation and interruption insurance is optional.
It is however recommended to take out cancellation insurance to be reimbursed for your stay in case of cancellation or interruption of your stay. It represents 3.5% of the total price (fees and discounts deducted).
The insurance will reimburse the full amount paid prior to your arrival or the amount of unused holiday pro rata basis in case of early return.
To subscribe, you just have to indicate on the booking contract your choice (option box) and include in your payment deposit the amount of the cancellation insurance premium.
Cancellation fees reimbursed in cases of:
– Death, Accident or Serious Illness, Hospitalization
– Pregnancy not known
– Contraindication and following vaccination
– Layoff of the Insured / Conventional ruptur
– Administrative summons
– Notification of having to resit a University exam
– Damaged material
– Serious damage has your vehicle
– Obtaining a salaried employment
– Cancellation or modification of the Insured’s paid holidays
– Transfer of office requiring the Insured to move
– Tourist visa refused
– Natural disaster
– Ban from the site
– Separation (PACS or marriage)
– Cancellation of one of the persons accompanying the Insured (maximum of 9 persons))
No refund will be made if cancellation insurance is not subscribed.
You can not come and enjoy your stay or have had to shorten, file in your notice of claim at the following address: www.manquedesoleil.com
Opening hours of the reception:
Out of season: 09:00 a.m - 12:30 p.m et 02:00 p.m - 07:00 p.m
July and August: 08:00 a.m - 01:00 p.m et 02:00 p.m - 08:00 p.m
85340 - Olonne sur mer
Phone: +33 (0)2 51 22 65 82